Thursday 29 July 2010

Notice of Intent----Fancy a Trip to Ecuador?



I am presently on a writing mission to get my work in a cohesive form and have put courses on the back burner for a while. The desire to present the Enchantments of Life in a detailed and thorough manner to a sophisticated audience is very strong in me.

When I say sophisticated I mean people who are open, post new age and/or post corporate who are not frightened to explore and discuss a wide spectrum of human nature.

Without doubt the best courses have been intimate, that’s when the magic happens, its not just about the material, although that is important, it is very much to do with having an engaged and inquisitive group of people who want to have a good time whilst discussing the most profound subjects in a relaxed and pleasurable atmosphere. People who are not frightened to contemplate, feel the deeper connections, discuss openly and have fun whilst doing so.

I would like to think of the event as the beginning of something, a kind of International Think Tank of independent people, with people from different backgrounds whose qualification is their passion for life.

The next component is the venue, courses on Lamma Island have been far better than courses in Hong Kong, because of the energy; Hong Kong is too distracting and too corporate to be conductive. My intention is to present the advanced version of The Enchantments of Life, in its entirety, at a special venue where the energy is conducive to something that totally transcends the ordinary.

For the last two years I have been considering the Jungle Club in Thailand, but my heart is increasingly being pulled to further afield, like South America for example. We did have a fabulous time at the beautiful Jungle Club, but I think this venue speaks to me louder. A Big THANK YOU to Melody for finding and suggesting MontesueƱos in Ecuador.

The challenge of finances means that ideally I will find a sponsor to put up the seed money, which, if the course was properly booked out would be 100 percent recoup-able.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

part two

Brian O'Leary who owns the retreat by the way is very special, ex-astronaut and free energy pioneer, here he is again speaking from his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment