Tuesday 19 March 2013

A whole new paradigm of practice for the changing world in the new post 2012 era



Claim Your Power: Own Your Time and Space


I have undergone a major rite of passage in my own life over the last two years, which has culminated in a greater synthesis of my work.

In the midst of the maelstrom of energies that led up to 2012, my experiential research widened to an extent that exasperated me. I wondered how I would pull all of the strands of my work together. After the 2012 Winter Solstice, I released any attempts to try and with this release, the synthesis appeared almost instantly.

The last two years have been both compelling and challenging, with breakthroughs and frustrations occurring in rapid succession as life has speeded up. Throughout, the constant has been my daily practices, which include yoga, chi gong, energy work and shamanism.

With my new six-part course, Claim Your Power: Own Your Time and Space, I now feel that I have truly embarked upon my work, the work I have been training to do for these past 21 years. 

The course is designed with the flux state of the world very much in my mind. 

The environment of consciousness we live in at present is very challenging, we can either contract, as the mainstream system would have us do, or we can access the increased energy that is coming into the planet. The 2012 effect is due to a massive influx of cosmic energy, this includes high energy plasma which is why there are so many environmental anomalies, earthquakes, social fragility and lack of vision within the mainstream. Culture is in the process of changing, we can work directly with the energy or be passive.

Most people choose passivity, inertia, I can empathize, it is not easy, but if we choose to do this then we get a reinforcement of the same. During the Renaissance and the 1960s a surprising small number of people actually led the way. This is time for pioneering.

I am offering you a system of practice that is linked to understanding, defining, logging and setting clear intention with the contextual energy of time and space. 

The practices allow you to directly access your own sovereign connection, regardless of the social mood. This is a time for independent people to turn their focus in the opposite direction of the collective sludge.

Claim your power, the power to be you, stay connected and enable yourself to respond to the changing environment. 

Have a look at the web brochure, it will take you 10 minutes to read it all...

I am very happy to be presenting this course for the first time, in the UK this Spring, held in the beautiful setting of a friend’s home in Westerham. I have no hesitation in saying that this experience will be a memorable one.

The intention of the course is to give you valuable tools for life.

The relaxed setting and the intimate scale of the group will enable those participating to enjoy connecting through direct experience to the energy we evoke.

If this speaks to you, then please email me and book your space and I will look forward to seeing you on the course in April. 

Here is the web brochure 

 


My Journey and the process behind this course


My Mysticism and shamanism developed from my core connections. Firstly my inherent sense of a deep visceral connection, a blissful emptiness, a pure joy that I have always felt with the sunrise in a place of natural beauty. Secondly the deep awe I have always felt when looking up at the stars on a dark night. Earth and Cosmos have always magnetically inspiried me, the interface between Earth and Cosmos which I now call the planetary consciousness is the epitome of my work. This led me to study both shamanism and astrology and it has been through Mayan astrology that I have found the integration and the relevant frequency for the age we live in. This process of integration of our consciousness eventually leads to the emergence of the body of light, the psyche that navigates time and space.


I have also always appreciated and been conscious of the wonder of the juxtoposition of where human habitation meets nature, the point of intersection, where it can be seen that human endeavours are part of the Earth.

My origins, my guidance, my roots are based on a direct connection to the whole environment through my practices.
Over twenty years I always inspired to formalize and develop this connectedness through a very simple technique of creating a basic medicine wheel, primarily from the native American traditions, but not exclusively, after a few years I was drawn to the Mayan Culture.

I have learnt in the first instance, through direct communion with the environment from a psychic space of openness, emptiness, wonder and love of this physical realm. My awareness has been a slow incremental process developed from daily practice, direct experience and this has always given me guidance, teachings, downloads and inspiration. From there I have been drawn to books and talks, workshops and experimentation. Yet always I come back to the basic renewal and connection that comes with the freshness of the new day, the point of awakening, in every sense of the word. The environment we walk around is imbued with a total abundance of all that we could possibly need, in every possible way, it is just a question of taking the steps, one step at a time, to access those gifts.


Click here for the web brochure 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment