Monday 21 November 2011

My Personal Observation of the Internet Dialectic (and my own mind loop)



The biggest hurdle to overcome in order to understand the world today is the hurdle of accepting the scale of manipulation, conspiracy, control and social engineering that is operating in our world today. The next hurdle to overcome is thinking that this is the ‘big picture’.

Existence has structure, a complex, dynamic and ever evolving structure, this structure is within your psyche, and it is comprised of levels of development. We each develop; evolve our consciousness in a stage by stage process. The stages of your development follow the stages of development of human culture—of the human species. We each inherit the species evolutionary structure. The individual’s unfoldment has this pattern which is a recapitulation in a general sense of the whole emergence, unfoldment, evolution and growth of the human species own development.

The truth of the world is only understood with the aid of the integral vision. However as far as I can see the integral movement, has no clue what-so-ever of the shadow agencies that are steering the socio-economic-political machine via media and information.

It seems my perspective and my research has no place at present, there is no real audience for the Enchantments of Life. The integral movement is a compartmentalized mindset that is locked into the transcendental and the rational. The middle ground is reduced to mere psychological projection.

The middle ground is where it is at. The middle ground between rational psychology (mind) and transcendental meditation (spirit) includes the gamut of psychic, occult, subtle energies, extra-terrestrial and elemental beings, astrology and much more which are the spheres closest to soul.

I am needing to withdraw some of my energy from the internet and expand my practices until I see an opening in the social sphere for The Enchantments of Life. The work with individuals is great, but it would be wonderful to be beyond the dictates of economics so that I could work with some people for a sustained period in order to bridge the personal purpose with the collective purpose. The most fascinating aspect of my  work which is really fun is the film mythology...hmm, lot more money needed, phooey

Me to myself: Ah well, proceed slowly enjoy life, be vital and thank God for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment